Kurt & Sarah - 8th January 2011

Kurt and Sarah were a special wedding for me as Kurt is my younger cousin and they were my first wedding for 2011. As I expected, everyone was a lot of fun and we had a blast for the whole day!
The ceremony was held at Matilda Bay and followed by location photos at UWA, and in Fremantle.
Even though we had only a short time for photos, we managed to squeeze a lot in, and both Sarah and Kurt were willing to do anything for an awesome shot - from underground carparks to climbing into the arches at Cliff St (never easy in a wedding dress!).
I have had to include a shot of my youngest boy at the ceremony (before he went swimming in the river!) - cause I think he looks so cute!
After photos, Sarah and Kurt entered their reception at Salt on The Beach in Fremantle to a very noisy crowd!
Thanks to my gorgeous wife who assisted and performed remarkably well with her fleckie duties (for a first timer - awesome!), thanks to the bridal party for being SO much fun and welcome Sarah to this mad family of ours!!!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment