Family Zoo trip

For the first time in a long time, I didn't have a wedding, portrait, pregnancy or corporate shoot on for the weekend, so I decided to take the family to the zoo. One thing I love about the zoo is it's awesome amount of variety and how awesome it looks (I think the kids may enjoy this a bit too!). We were very lucky that most of the animals put in an appearance today, including the new baby giraffe and the baby Orang-utan.
The kids were also lucky enough to have Tricia the elephant walk past as we were talking to friends!




















1 comment:

  1. I really like the color photo of Kristy and Abby the most.. then the Hyena shot.. he doesn't look impressed with you though.. ears back and all. Was this with the big lens?
    I am going to Torronga zoo in Sydney soon :) still got all my Australia Zoo photos to edit :)

    ReplyDelete